Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello!

I am super exited to be a part of Refashion Co-op!
Thank you so much for letting me share with all of you!

I have been following Refashion Co-op for a few months and was so inspired that I started sewing more. And in the hopes that I’ll refashion more I even started my own blog Yelena's Nest. And guess what... so far it’s working!

I got my sewing machine and stash bin out of hiding, and although I haven’t refashioned many things, I have a few projects finished, a few on the way and of course lots more is added every week. And I can’t wait to share them with you!

I will try my best to post on here often, but with all of you waiting, that won’t be a problem!

Here is a dress I refashioned recently

Before

Now
Not a major refashion, but I can now wear this dress without looking too mommy-ish
(more of the process here)


Here is a bit of a sneaky peaky at my current dress refashion
(and this one is for the challenge) 
Well technically it's only a part of the dress :)

The dress is coming along, I wish I could say smoothly, but it hit a few bumps.
Not to worry though, the bumps have been smoothed out
and the dress just needs a few finishing touches.
 Today is the 17th, and that means I have less than 4 days to finish it and post it here!
Yikes! I better get a move on it!

Thanks again for letting me share and I am looking forward to sharing some more!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love the dress fabric - very pretty :)