Thursday, June 16, 2011

A quick fix

It's not so much a refashion.
I like to call it the "most adorable salvage ever".

I have a huge stash of hexagons which are made from my off cuts. They get put aside depending on the scrap size then turned into different size hexagons.

Not one knee but both were completely shredded. It's cold and they really needed patches so in came the scraps to save a pair of jeans which btw were already 2nd hand.


The back pockets didn't need patching... Just a little detail.

I hope you find some new ideas for patches xo Steph

4 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

that's such a great idea. Now I know what to do with the hexagon patches I bought from a thrift store recently. Thanks!

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Sigrid said...

darling

Penny-Rose said...

Very very cute way to fix jeans! Love it!!

Shey said...

This is an awesome way to fix jeans!