Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holy Tank Top Batman – This Needs Refashioning!

There’s this little store in a town about twenty minutes from where I live that has a rack at the back where they place their clearance items which are priced between $1 and $5. Whenever I’m in the area I stop in to check out that rack and I’ve found some amazing things. Just before I left for my summer vacation I found this grape purple tank top with a gathered front and a blousy silhouette that just needed a little TLC before I packed it for the trip.




front of tank top





Holy back!



After looking at the before and after pics I’m glad this top had a holy back which forced me to refashion it. I think the front is much more feminine as a halter than it was as a tank.




front of new halter



back of new halter


Done! To see all the steps between "before" and "after" click on over to tank top refashion.


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Nice job!! I would not have thought of this...
:)
Jenni
EOD