Sunday, July 10, 2011

Itty Bitty Dress

This is the quickest and easiest dress to make for anyone who is expecting a baby or if you have only just found out 'it's a girl' too. I used up some fabric which a friend passed my way.

This one was made for a little girl who will never know I made it just for her. I know she'll be wearing it and feel all the love and happiness it took to make it and that's all that matters to me.

I also made this dress for my daughter Bubble and my niece Kelly who were born 1 month apart. You can see the dresses here on my blog.

You can also find the pattern for this dress here.

3 comments:

La La Lauren!!! said...

nice job! i saw this pattern like last week and was considering making it for my friend's baby shower. Haven't tried it yet but I am glad to see someone else has! :)

LaLaLauren
laurenphd.blogspot.com

Refashion said...

Gorgeous! The yellow accent is the perfect touch and you have such nice workmanship. What a beautiful gift.

Jessica
EOD

MooBear Designs said...

It's a great pattern and so many patterns are for older babies. It's easy to modify too!! Now for some refashioning!! Hehe

Xo Steph