DID YOU KNOW? If you have two refashions ready, you could post one refashion now and could schedule the second refashion at a later time. When you start a new post, simply click on SCHEDULE -- located on the right under POST SETTINGS. A calendar should appear, and all you need to do is pick a date and time for your post to appear on the blog. Scheduling a future post is great for those times when you know you'll be away from your computer yet need to complete your monthly post as per the Posting Guidelines. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Friday, 22 July 2011

Sewing With Old Bedsheets




This is a dress I made from an old bedsheet!
Blogged about at Sew Country Chick

6 comments:

Erin said...

So cute, I love it!

Mammy Made said...

that is stunning! x

Lollean said...

Sweet!

Lil said...

Beautiful! Good work too.

Reverse Clothing said...

I love vintage bedsheets. I always hit the linen section first when I go thrifting.

-e. said...

Very pretty! I dont think i would ever have that print on my bed, but as a dress it is awesome!

-erikaH
EOD