Saturday, August 20, 2011

From boring to yellow

Hi ladies, this is what I have to share today, I bought this vintage top a long time ago and I had wore it many times but my closet lacks color, most of my tops are cream or white, so I decided to dye this one yellow. At first I wasn't thrilled with the outcome, I was going to fade the color a bit but then I wore it and got compliments on it so I guess I'm going to leave it as it is.
Before
After
Dyeing your clothes is definitely an easy way to update your wardrobe.

10 comments:

Judy C said...

Your top looks beautiful in yellow. But it looked beautiful before too.

Radka said...

Looks pretty, great idea!

Elizabeth said...

I love the yellow! Dye is such a great way to transform garment. I had that exact same top in black and used it to make this: http://www.elizabethabernathy.com/2010/08/refashion-too-short-plus-too-big.html

Unknown said...

Wow, what a difference, it looks amazing! Great colour choice!

Sew Her Style said...

Very, I've never tried this. Im the same way my closet follows the same color scheme need to change it up

Coastalharp said...

It's beautiful!

Shey said...

Thanks ladies =)

Refashion said...

What a great colour choice! Looks amazing :)

-ErikaH
EOD

dater36912 said...

The bright yellow with your navy skirt is quite striking. I like it!

mahaila said...

I love this yellow! Lovely and bright.