Friday, August 12, 2011

Lace. Challenge accepted.

Being relatively new to Re-Fashion Co-op, AND  a Project Runway junkie, I needed to participate in this challenge.  I just so happened to have two freebies to experiment with a silk chemise and lace crop top.  I love the look of layered lingerie inspired pieces and decided to try my hand at creating the look myself.

My little guy posing with the silk chemise, and yes! the slit was THAT high. 
The lace crop top.

Voila!  The finished piece unlayered.  I assure you the hem is straight, just awkward pose.

More detailed instructions on how I achieved the look

Wishing you the best with your lace challenge,
MauiGirl

2 comments:

Refashion said...

very cute :)

-ErikaH
EOD

jessica said...

VERY clever! Sweet and sassy at the same time. Such an unexpected use of lace!