Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Heading for Halloween

My today's refashion (#2) is transformation long jeans into chic shorts, with a touch of upcoming Halloween mood. These jeans used to be long, narrow at the bottom (sort of horse rider trousers cut), and therefore not easy to wear (imagine!). I planned to upcycle them with bleach painting, but that did not work with this denim. Plan B was studs - and that worked, as you can see. Shortened, finished with my favourite bright pink satin - great for upcoming Halloween, with tights or knee socks, or later in summer just with simple top. Little steampunk, little rock, little punk. Sort of...
More pictures on Bartinki blog.
 


You can find these short for sale in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love the studs on those shorts! Absolutely fabulous.

Hugs, D

Jenni said...

Super cute!
Jenni
EOD