Sunday, September 04, 2011

New to the Co-op!

Hey. I'm Dannielle of Rad Rag Designs and I LOVE to refashion, redesign, upcycle or whatever you want to call it. You can learn more about me by clicking HERE. For this featured refashion, I took a sleeveless button shirt and turned it into an awesome vest with some handmade flower/ruffle details.


BEFORE...







AFTER...







...and this is how I might wear it.



Hey, if you like what you see, check out my BLOG or FACEBOOK.


Don't be afraid to comment...I like comments! :)

6 comments:

sew vala said...

The new neckline is gorgeous.

Refashion said...

Very nice!

Bryony
EOD

Rad Rag Designs said...

Thanks!

Adrienne said...

I clicked on your "BLOG" link, but it did not go anywhere... =(

Rad Rag Designs said...

Blog. www.radragdesigns.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I think the vest itself is very chic, but as for the outfit, I was reminded of a pirate.