Tuesday, September 20, 2011




This is my very first project for Refashion Co-op, and I would like to thank you the wonderful editors of RC for continuing the effort to create a space dedicated to refashioning. Thank you!
It's rather a simple refashioning i'm afraid - no major alteration. Here's the before and after.


A simple refashion it might be, but I'm sure you agree that even a small minor alteration can change the whole look-from frumpy outdated to freshier look . I love how it turned out :)
Hop over to my blog, Made by Evyline, for more details.
More to come. Until the next post...

2 comments:

twobutterflies said...

Love this - nice job!

Jenni said...

Welcome to Refashion Co-op Evyline!
Sometimes simple redos are the best, and this is a perfect example. Great job!
Jenni
Editor on Duty