Monday, September 12, 2011

Toddler T-shirt Dress...

I called past the op shop and picked up this Sesame St number. It actually fits me perfectly. I was nearly tempted to keep it myself but Bubble saw it and claimed it.

So I set to work.

Found her favourite dress EVER... handmade by The Awesome Tina, lined up the arm pits traced the shape leaving seam allowance and cut down the sides to make it more of a toddler dress shape than a T-shirt.

From there I hand sewed the sleeves back on adding pleats to the shoulders.
Everything else was left as is because I really didn't want to cut into Oscar The Grouch!

There you have it!
One very long t-shirt toddler dress.

She also has another one I made here.

1 comment:

Refashion said...

A sweet refashion and she looks so pleased with her new dress! Thank you for sharing

Debbie
EOD