Sunday, October 09, 2011

F is for Florals in the Fall

The title of this post is perfect for this skirt, can you tell I'm a Kindergarten teacher? hehehe Ok so today I have this simple refashion, the skirt was a gift along with many other things from my friend Clara. I love the floral print of the fabric. I had to make a whole new skirt from it because of the way the old skirt was cut and the fact that it had a small waistband.
Before
After
Hope I have some time this week to work on some other refashions  have in mind. Have a great week refashionistas!

5 comments:

Lollean said...

S is for sweet swirly skirt!

Shelly said...

Love what you've done with this skirt. It looks great!

Refashion said...

You have made a great autumnal skirt - looks very good you.

Debbie
EOD

Anonymous said...

What a nice print! Who would have thought that roses would look autumnal? But they do!

Wag Doll said...

That looks great, love the fabric!