Thursday, October 06, 2011

My first refashion

 Well, I have a few projects in the works but none of them are quite done yet. I thought that in the meantime, since it's been awhile since I've contributed, I'd post some recent photos of my very first refashion. The refashion that, all those years ago in my college days, caused me to realize that essays weren't the only things that could be revised! I don't have any before pictures but it's pretty easy to tell what it was before: a pair of cargo pants. :)

Despite a couple holes I still love and wear this skirt. I love it for itself but I also love it for the beginning of all the other clothes I've made from clothes. It must be somewhere around 6 years ago that I started refashioning!
You can read my poor and neglected blog here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats really good you wear your first refashion from six years ago today, you obviously create pieces that are made to last =)

fluffnnonsense said...

I love that you totally create outside the box. You have got such an interesting and great style xx