Wednesday, November 30, 2011

T-Shirt to Fraggle Pants Re-fashion


I found a T-shirt with glitter hands and I couldn't resist making a "naughty" pair of pants for my rascal of a boy. I used the front of the shirt for the back panel and the plain back of the shirt for the front panel. Snakeskin print jersey was used for the side panels and bright red leg cuffs and waist to match the hands.

I created a pattern from a basic 2 piece pants block by basically "smoothing" out all the corners and widening the middle.

I have called these pants "Fraggle" Pants as my little boy insisted on looking like a Fraggle today!




If you are interested in seeing other outfits that I have refashioned and made, please visit my blog:


Cheers
Mary D

Orange Who? At least it's not all Pink and Blue

1 comment:

La La Lauren!!! said...

These pants are great! they made me laugh!

LaLaLauren
Editor on Duty