Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Animal print love

Hiya today I nipped down to my local opshop & found this sweet camisole:
As you can see it was a few sizes too big for me & I wasn't in love with the light coloured lace trim so I decided a complete refashion was needed!
       I chopped off the top & the lace hem, used a scrap of black lycra from my stash to make a fold-over waistband and used some black lace I also already had on hand to trim the hemline:
             And if you would like to see how to make this extra simple multiway dress & ways to style it:
                                              Come checkout my hulibug page on facebook :) 

                                                              Happy holidays everyone!
                                                                            x Huli




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Convertible dress is great, I think I've asked this before, but did you use a pattern for it?

Erica.

Huli said...

Hi Erica I've posted the pattern for this on the wall of my facebook page :) it is sized "one size fits most" but I found it too big for me so I altered the measurements slightly to make my polka-dot one.

MooBear Designs said...

I just finished making the lovley bikini top of yours which is green. I love garments you can convert. Must give this dress a go too.

Xo Steph

Jenni said...

Nicely done, as always Huli!
Jenni EOD