Monday, December 19, 2011

Thong/Flip Flop Rescue...

This is a rescue as a posed to a refashion but it's a pretty neat one so I thought I would share it with you all.

We are all familiar with the story of a strap breaking while out dancing or someone walking behind you and stepping on your heel. Well I have a pretty sweet pair of Havvies which use to belong to my Moo but they broke and have been kicking around our back yard.

See what I mean?!

I was checking out a few things on line when I came across this blog which has the perfect rescue instructions. Whilst I was rescuing these I thought it would be pretty neat to crochet a foot piece too and found this lovely blog with great pics and step by step crochet instructions.

The rescue took all of 5 minutes and I am super happy with the results.
Even Moo loves them and wants them back haha. Too bad... So sad!!

2 comments:

Refashion said...

They look better than they were originally! Great idea.

Debbie

EOD

MooBear Designs said...

And they are a lot more comfy... No rubber chaffing my feet!!

Xo Steph