Sunday, January 29, 2012

Old Sweater Redos

Hello there! Wishing all of you a very happy and productive 'new' year :) I have quite a bunch of things in my closet that survived several rounds of donation pile - can't wear/use as-is - so I am hoping this dragon year I will proceed with refashioning them into something else more fabulous. Hehe. All of your projects inspire me as always, so keep them coming!

Here are a few of my older, pre-blog projects using old/shrunken sweaters:

Slouchy hat from thrifted cotton sweater:




Cashmere Infinity scarf from shrunken thrifted sweater:



Neck warmer from thrifted sweater with thrifted pearl buttons:



Stop by my blog Memoryseed where I sometimes share my sewing projects :)

Take care,
Far

2 comments:

Refashion said...

Toasty and fashionable, as well as ecologically responsible. ;) These look great, Far! -Seeks, EOD

Far said...

Thanks Seeks! ;)