Friday, February 24, 2012

Bold and Beautiful

As a child I was raised on the principals of the 7Ps ... Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance..these principles served me very well during my career in Juvenile Justice system..


However since my retirement I have embraced my youngest brother's revision of the 7Ps...Preparedness is the recipe for boredom
I don't see green grass..My grass is purple with bold yellows and blue! I love looking at things from a different perspective and allowing my mind to wander and wonder at what the potential is, not what it was...So today I would like to encourage others to implement my brother's wonderful freeing theory...boredom is not an option!
http://facebook.com/rubyz2day

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love your prop...way to use a dummy with a broken leg, but tres chic while you are at it!
Sandy in the UK