Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flannel pants to mouth wipes



I wanted a sanitary solution to wiping our mouths after brushing our teeth. Through an informal poll, I found out that most people wipe their mouths on the hand towel! I will be wiping my hands on my pants from now on when I go to other people's houses, lol. Anyway, we were using tissues (wasteful), and bath towels (probably not the most sanitary) in my house, so I decided to make some mini washcloths for the sole purpose of wiping our mouths after brushing. I found this pair of flannel pj bottoms at the thrift store, and made the wipes. There was enough material to make 46 4" wipes, enough to last over a week between washings.



~ Reuse, Recycle, Resweater! ~
www.resweater.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A very useful refashion, and nice idea :)

Erica, Editor on Duty

Resweater said...

Thanks! :)