Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pyjama bottoms from a preloved duvet cover

I needed some new pyjama bottoms but couldn't find any that I particularly liked.

So when I discovered a cute duvet cover in a charity shop, I just had to buy it and make my own.



 
I always try to reuse as much as I can of any particular material that I find so I made sure I added the buttons from the bottom of the duvet to the pyjamas too.



I love giving something a new lease of life!

For more details on this and my other Refashions, please click here

4 comments:

charlotte said...

Thats so great! I often reuse sheets and duvet cover, such a good amount of fabric, genrally for a good price if it's from a charity shop.

Resweater said...

Cute pj pants!

The Black Pearl Blog said...

so cool! very creative x

Refashion said...

So cute! -Seeks, EOD