JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: When posting a refashion, please remember to only use your USERNAME (i.e. jenniferelliott14, LaLaLauren) in the LABELS area. Please do not add other labels because an editor will add them at the end of the month. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Refashions from Zhenya


Hello, and thank you for adding me to the Refashion Co-op, I couldn't be more excited. My name is Zhenya and I live in Minneapolis, MN, and no I am not snowed in and bored to death and that's why I am blogging. I blog, because I can't see myself not doing it. Maybe Every once in a while I spend too much time checking all of my social networks and apps, but it's all a great inspiration and a way for me to stay in touch.
I was born in Soviet Union, and grew up in Russia, and had very very little. But thanks to my mom, who sewed, knitted and crocheted, I managed to pull some pretty awesome looks in Junior High. I refashion because I grew up doing that, because it's a way to stand out, because it's FUN!
My blog - BeingZhenya - is a collection of posts about fashion, beauty (I work as a part-time Beauty Advisor at Clinique), my every day life, thrifting and DIY's. In the picture you can see some of the things I refashioned as well as some that I've made, I hope you enjoy them and I will have a refashion coming up for you guys in the next couple of days!
xo,
Z

1 comment:

Erica Louise said...

A very warm welcome Zhenya, looking forward to your future contributions to Refashion Co-op!

Erica, Editor on Duty