Thursday, February 23, 2012

Refashions from Zhenya


Hello, and thank you for adding me to the Refashion Co-op, I couldn't be more excited. My name is Zhenya and I live in Minneapolis, MN, and no I am not snowed in and bored to death and that's why I am blogging. I blog, because I can't see myself not doing it. Maybe Every once in a while I spend too much time checking all of my social networks and apps, but it's all a great inspiration and a way for me to stay in touch.
I was born in Soviet Union, and grew up in Russia, and had very very little. But thanks to my mom, who sewed, knitted and crocheted, I managed to pull some pretty awesome looks in Junior High. I refashion because I grew up doing that, because it's a way to stand out, because it's FUN!
My blog - BeingZhenya - is a collection of posts about fashion, beauty (I work as a part-time Beauty Advisor at Clinique), my every day life, thrifting and DIY's. In the picture you can see some of the things I refashioned as well as some that I've made, I hope you enjoy them and I will have a refashion coming up for you guys in the next couple of days!
xo,
Z

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very warm welcome Zhenya, looking forward to your future contributions to Refashion Co-op!

Erica, Editor on Duty