Monday, March 26, 2012

DIY Gadget pouch...

I hope this qualifies as accessories!? Anyhoo I thrifted this pair of suede trousers a while ago for £1 and have only just got around to experimenting with this new (to me) material...

My first finished project from these trousers is a superquick little gadget case. The method for which, could be adpted to any size/shape, even adding a strap and some fringe to make a little messenger bag...(hmmm, might try that myself next!)

Full tutorial on my blog. I must admit, I'm really liking this material to work with! I've already thrifted some more suede/leather garments to hack up and play with!  Happy Monday all :)
Px

2 comments:

Refashion said...

I think it does count as accessories. It's a great little case. The possibilities for playing with that suede a limitless, I look forward to seeing what else you make. My mind is still agog though at the thought of pink suede trousers. mmmm... ;)

Debbie
EOD

Unknown said...

He he, that's what I thought Debbie, lol!!
Px