Thursday, March 08, 2012

Intro and few recons

Hi ladies! :)
First of all thank you very much to the blog staff for letting me post, I'm very excited. I've stalked this blog for a very long time and it was about time I gained the courage to complete the application.
Anyway, I think you'd like to know a bit about me now! My name is Elisa, 23, from Italy. I own a blog called "Rock 'n Roll stops the traffic" where I share my crafty projects (or favourite founds around the web) and a bit of my personal life.
My first reconstruction date from 2009, when I did this:



yup, an umbrella refashion XD It was just the start to several other surgery (you can click on each pictures to go to my posts and read more about it)..





Lately I've been working a lot with different materials but the constant inspiration from other bloggers and the tons of refashionable stuff I've lying around my place are a huge spur that can't be ignored, so I decided to get some work done.
I also have some other refashions ready to get posted and I hope in your suggestions and criticisms that I'm sure will help to improve my work.

Lima :3

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Welcome! I as well was a stalker before building up the courage to apply :) Just started posting recently, and I too have a stash to start working through! You are not alone and I love the shots of what you've done so far...keep them coming!

Andrea
Little Did You Know

Bat Ma'am said...

Awesome!! I'm pretty new too, welcome!!

Unknown said...

Welcome! Look forward to seeing your refashions

Erica, EOD