Saturday, March 24, 2012

Long time no post :)

It has been ages since I last had the chance to refashion something, I've been up to my ears in exams and NABS and all sorts, leaving no time to make stuff ( also, my sewing machine has been confiscated until the end of exams as my mum says it's too distracting) But last week I snuck it out of the cupboard to make this. I couldn't help it , withdrawal symptoms were imminent. I took an old pillow case and halved it , keeping the original hem and foldy bit. I then closed up the top and used fabric paints and stencils to make this cushion for my mum for mother's day.Simple I know, but it was all I could do in the limited time I had to sneak out the machine, sew, then put it back again before mum got home :P I turns out you can get exactly two cushion covers out a pillow case, so there's half left over for next time mum goes to M&S :)
Róisín :P

No comments: