Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Carrie Bradshaw Month: Part 1

Hello, Refashioners!
This month on my blog I'm attempting a series of remakes inspired by everyone's favourite fictional fashionista. Pop over to my blog, Charity Shop Chic, for more details.

Here's the first project in the series: a classic white shirt, Carrie-style.

This is the inspiration picture, from season 4 (episode 1):



Before:


After:



Check my blog, Charity Shop Chic for the details and keep a look out for part 2 of the series which is coming very soon!

10 comments:

Nina Mia said...

This is the best idea ever! I love Carrie's style! I've attempt to recreate many of her outfits, but never even thought of this shirt. It looks amazing! :)
xx
Nina Mia
http://nina-mia.blogspot.co.uk/

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Wow....what a transformation. Very cute.

Bat Ma'am said...

SO CUTE! Awesome job!

twobutterflies said...

love this idea!!!

La La Lauren!!! said...

really really cute!

LaLaLauren
Editor on Duty

Andrea said...

Saw this and just had to try my own version!!! Hope to finish it tomorrow...I'll send you the pics! Thanks for the inspiration and the tutorial :) Love how it turned out!!

Sucre said...

Very Chic. You could do this with a ton of shirts.

Unknown said...

Love it, you do come up with the best ideas for refashion projects!!

Looking forward to the next one..

Erica, EOD

concretenprimroses said...

Wonderful! You definitely are a fashionista!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! This was a really fun project and part 2 is coming very soon ;-)