Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dress to Butterfly Sleeve Top

This dreary old Forever21 dress has a lovely bohemian prints that I really love, but it looks outdated with peasant bodice and full skirt . So I'm going to tweak things a little to give it a fresh new look.


I initially thought to make it a fitted sleeveless top, but the bohemian prints are too pretty to cut up, so I decided to make something that requires the least fabric waste possible, and the perfect choice would be a butterfly sleeve top!



You may read the how-to on my blog, Made by Evyline

4 comments:

snippa said...

Very sytlish re-fashion - great work.

snippa said...

sorry for the un-stylish typo!

Bat Ma'am said...

LOVE that print! Nice job!

Refashion said...

Looks super comfortable to wear-so airy! Thanks for the share! -Seeks, EOD