Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cream Dress Refashion!

Greetings Refashioners! Finally I am getting some time to get back to the things I love... blogging... sewing... crafting... refashioning... My poor sewing machine has been much neglected and sitting in its corner. For the past month I have been really busy with writing a grant for my research and also I attended 2 meetings across the country. All I can say is I am happy to be home! And can't wait to get back to refashioning!! :) 

First I started out with this dress...
   


 I thought when I first purchased it, I would wear it "as is" but when I put it on, it just seemed to be missing something.... I cut off the bottom and added some embellishments to turn it into this dress...

   
 Much improved!! And something I would rather be seen in! :) For more information on what I did check out my my blog post. XOXOXO, LaLaLauren

3 comments:

Bat Ma'am said...

So much cuter!!! Nice job!!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

It has a very Grecian Goddess look about it. Well done with the transformation.

concretenprimroses said...

It looks like a well made dress from good fabric. Your changes really transform it into something special.
Kathy