Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last Minute Easter festivities dress for MAMA

I don't have any before pics, sorry!!

There's more details of my process on my blog

But this is the only pic, I apologize for it's odd location and poor quality... But you can still see how cute my dress turned out :)


Top of an old dress sewn to a skirt that I folded under to make a bubble skirt.
Fairly simple, as I'm a beginner, but I think it looks professional...

from far away... LOL

either way, I'm proud of it and got lots of compliments. :)

Hope everyone had an awesome Easter!

4 comments:

La La Lauren!!! said...

very nice for a beginner! :)

LaLaLauren Editor on Duty

Bat Ma'am said...

:) thank you Lauren! This is one of best so far :)

concretenprimroses said...

Looks fabulous!
Kathy

Marion said...

That is awesome dress. The first time I saw it I thought it was an old men's clothing that was recycled.