Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Royal Crown Anyone!

So a few months ago I picked up a bunch of Royal Crown bags..then I started to play around with creating a signature look...this looked a little bit like Micheal Jackson...


So I went into my second hand finds and found the bottom of this dress and this great velvet ribbon...
this is the back of the dress
And this is the front of the Royal Crown dress!

the final... A regal Royal Crown halter dress!
the next Royal Crown Signature piece will be a bathing suit...HOT! HOT! HOT!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo this is pretty, the bottom drss fabric you've chosen matches well

Erica, EOD

One of a Kind Redesign said...

thank you Erica..I keep forgeting to leave my link to my facebook page...if you would like to see more of the things I like to create you can see them at http://facebook.com/rubyz2day and thanks again!