Saturday, May 19, 2012

Anthropologie Refashion


Here is the back story to this refashion.....
My younger daughter( affectionately known as Bemily) is a world traveller. If I want to spend time with her, I need to travel to where ever she is in the world. In March 2011 we met up in the California. The U.S.A is such a long long way from Australia so we agreed to meet in San Francisco as we both love all things retro. We rented an apartment in Ashbury and spent hours in the thrift stores along Haight St.
Also spent time downtown where I discovered Anthropologie.What an amazing concept store! Upon my return to Australia decided to mail order quirky clothes for myself from Anthropologie. This was fraught with danger as I could not try on the clothes to ensure that the fit was going to be correct.



This Anthropologie mail order failure has now been rescued.


"Waist Not...Want Not" Top



Before


After


and more after.





1 comment:

Refashion said...

I love the new addition of color to the sweater! :) I hope you like the fit better too. -Seeks, EOD