Monday, May 21, 2012

Shower curtain or shower cap?

I don't like throwing fabric away - well, especially if it has cute rubber duckies and bubbles on it.

So I kept this shower curtain until I found the perfect project for it: a shower cap!



It is large enough to tuck any amount of hair underneath.  Although I'm not convinced that it is totally waterproof as that was the reason we took it down in the first place!



More details about this and other refashions can be found here at my blog:

http://sewselena.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/shower-curtain-or-shower-cap.html

2 comments:

Refashion said...

What a good idea to use up a shower curtain. Hope it does prove to waterproof!
Debbie
EOD

Jean said...

Might I recommend there are waterproofing sprays if you want to use them... of course they will cost something... but can be used for a lot of things! It turned out cute!