Monday, May 07, 2012

Simple idea, difficult execution :-)

This shirt was way too big for me:


...so I pulled the neck over my shoulder and turned it into something more fancy. But don't you think it was easy-breezy! That's what I thought it would be, and it became a bit of an operation. Due to my own dumbness. If you are interested, Here is the full post.


I thought I'd share it anyway, since I do like the idea of it... and the result came out wearable, too.
My next refashion is on it's way, and I promise it is a far more complex one.
Happy re-fashionning to all of you!
Best,
Katja


4 comments:

Bat Ma'am said...

REALLY CUTE!

concretenprimroses said...

I think its totally fabulous!
Not something I could wear, but I love it!
Kathy

Refashion said...

The top looks fab on you , much prettier now!

Debbie
EOD

American Nanny said...

I took a look at your adventure over on your blog and I love how your mishap gave you an end result that is likely better than what you had originally intended. That happens to me all the time :) The gathering at the bust and back and then the inset piece give the top some nice details.

BTW - the comment feature on your blog isn't working.