Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Kids Refashions - From tops to skirts.


I thought I would share a couple of other kid's refashions I've recently completed for my daughter. They were so easy and she loves them.

The first one is a wrap skirt made from a ladies singlet that I purchased at a thrift shop for $2.


I was going to make an a-line skirt from this but once I cut the top off there was so much fabric I thought it would be cuter as a wrap skirt. I left the elastic around the top so it's really comfortable, and I added a cute button from my stash.







The second is a sweater refashion to skirt and legwarmers that was also from a $2 thrift shop purchase.



You can see these and other crafty projects I am completing as part of my 365 creativity project at http://365crafty.blogspot.com.au/.

2 comments:

The Renegade Seamstress said...

That little sweater skirt is adorable!
Beth

Jenni said...

I am partial to sweater refashions!
Jenni EOD