Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Week of Sportswear


An old Laura Ashley fabric dress (a McCall’s from the early to mid 90s) lives its new life as a Very Easy Vogue 9254 View A

as part of the sportswear collection I started over the weekend. Because I am hooked on this necklace design at the moment 


a nice long strip of the same fabric became another version of this Anthro knock off, made while I was watching a movie with Himself this lazy Sunday. Ya just can’t have enough of these.


The plan is at least a piece a day for a week, though not everything is going to be a refashion so if you care to see if I can keep the ‘seven pieces in seven days’ pledge (for lack of a better word) please follow at ALWOC.

IWOM

1 comment:

Refashion said...

I like the pretty necklace, a great use of small bits of fabric.
Debbie
EOD