Wednesday, June 27, 2012

yet another granny silk top refashion

So, I don't have a before photo on this one, though I could have sworn that I took one...It's a size 16 long sleeved silk top in a beautiful orangey red color. I seam ripped the sleeves, took in each side about an inch and finished off the sleeve edges. I also gathered the fabric in the back to give it a bit of shape. Here are a couple of photos of how I styled it...casual, which is how I'm wearing it today, and a little more dressy with a hi-low skirt and some previously refashioned wedges. Hope you enjoy and I promise I'll be back into a weekly posting schedule :) Gotta catch up on some after shots!!!


Peace,
Andrea
LittleDidYouKnow

4 comments:

Nettie said...

It looks amazing both ways you've styled it!!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Love the back and it looks stunning with the skirt.

Unknown said...

Your new shirt looks wonderful with your colourful skirt

Erica, EOD

Andrea said...

Thanks, ladies!