Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Cherry Pie Tie" Cuff.

Cherry Pie Tie Cuff.
I have a thing about cuffs and I love making my own colourful ones to wear. Generally they are quirky, individual and full of special little knick knacks.
So can you believe that this "Cherry Pie Tie" Cuff began it's life as a small plastic soft drink bottle? 

So here is the plastic drink bottle.

And here it is transformed into my finished "Cherry Pie Tie" Cuff. All the embellishments may look random, but they actually have a great deal of memories and history attached to them.

To make your own "Cherry Pie Tie" Cuff(and for step by step pics including the plastic bottle transformation) please visit me at Cherry Pie Tie Cuff

1 comment:

La La Lauren!!! said...

Nice way to use everything. Its almost like the kitchen sink- the fashion kitchen sink!

LaLaLauren
EOD