Saturday, July 21, 2012

DIY Refashion Maxi Dress in to a sexy TOP!

Maxi Dress in to a Top is My Favorite ReFashion EVER! 



I refashion onften, but a lot of my refashions are so "fun" I don't actuly get much use out of them. Example? OK how about my DIY polka dot shoes? You can find them here Polka Dot Shoe Refashion So I don't get a lot of use out of them. 


But sometime I do a something a little less "fun" and more reasonable.  If you call a one shoulder top reasonable.  I use this top so often I thought I should shear it with all my refashion friends.  So this is what I made out of a maxi dress and I love it.  

This is how it looked before 
I got this for 3$ at wal-Mart.  I made 1 big cut and tossed in about 20 stitches... and 
VIOLA
So what do you think? This refashion is VERY easy! I tell ya!  If you want the step by step tutorial click here or if you just want to be my friend then come to check out my blog, My life on the Divide

Thank you so much for looking today


Kasey

2 comments:

Refashion said...

Looks super comfy, and a lot more flexible of a wardrobe piece. Thanks! -Seeks, EOD

Jumpo London said...

Every thing matching on you.....Black maxi making you more sweet......
Animal Print Dress