Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jamma shorties of sorry-ness



I am the least organised person in the world. ever. There are probably a ton of emails waiting for me saying "where are your posts Roisin?!" and I can't even acess them to plead for  forgivness as the computer ( the old one with email, this is the new one) has died. I'm sorry. I propose to post every last sunday of each month from now on. The good news is I have a bunch of stuff to show so I'll spread it out over the month. After all that here is my refashiom. My aunt bought me this cute blanket ages ago ( I'm a sucker for throws, blankets, throw cushions ect.) but I've never used it so it is now pyjamas. Happy days :) Everyone loves jammies. There's still a ton of fabric left over so I may make a top to match. I was thinking of experimenting with the colette pattern so who knows? Colette jammies! Stay tuned :P

1 comment:

La La Lauren!!! said...

:) you are now officially off my email list as membership editor. those shorts look so comfy!

LaLaLauren EOD