Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No worries


Since I always leave the last full day before a long time away from the house open for emergencies, I’m making my last post here for a month or so today. Don’t laugh. Once we had to get the alarm sorted when it wouldn’t set -- I was up with the technician until midnight and it was a 5AM start -- another time it was some in-law non-crisis crisis. Even when we get away without mishap, there’s always something that goes awry ON vacation/holiday. Last time I was away for a few weeks we spent some time with my folks


in whose dryer the cuff of my white Thomas Pink blouse got burned itself burned. Grr. Since it is going to be winter(ish) in Sydney when we are there and I’ll probably need a long sleeve shirt or two, this blouse was a good candidate for a fixer-upper. 
Never like hoggin’ too much room here -- if you’ve got the time, you can head on over to ALWOC for the rest of the story

See ya in a month.

1 comment:

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Love the look. It is very Ben Sherman in that it has some really cool detail.