Sunday, July 29, 2012

"So Far So Good" Shoes

Refashion Warning. This refashion is bright, bold, colourful and over the top. It has no volume control so if these words send a shiver up your spine....it is time to leave this refashion now.


Sigh of relief. Okay, so if you are still here it means that you are into quirky and fun.It is at this point that I have a confession to make. This refashion wasn't meant to be totally out there, but I made a fundamental error which necessitated thinking outside the square to come up with a fix.


So I started with this....and then had a bit of a disaster along the way.

So I ended up with this

And this

To see the full shoe refashion and the disaster plus fix....see visit me at my Blog for all the embarrassing detail.

1 comment:

Refashion said...

Love the humor in the post! But I think you can handle the volume on these shoes. :) -Seeks, EOD