Monday, August 27, 2012

From top to skirt

I really need summer clothes. I do have a lot, but they just don't look good together... or maybe I'm just tired of my old clothes. Either way, that was the perfect excuse to start refashioning a bit more. I've been trying to keep these very simple though, because I need the clothes, I need those projects to be quick and efective. 

For this one, I used a top I was given last year, and I have used a lot while nursing, but my little ladies are really too little and it didn't fit me properly anymore. I just had to cut, create a waist band with an elastic and voilá, I got myself a new skirt. 
See more here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo the refashion is sexy!

Huli said...

top to skirt refashions are awesome! i've made a few this way too :)

Unknown said...

Nice! You have the figure to wear this type of refashion :)

Erica EOD