Monday, August 20, 2012

The blue mom dress

Greetings everyone! Today's refashion started off as one of those mom dresses (or teacher dresses as my boyfriend calls it) with 2 bad bad holes at the bottom. I didn't care for this light blue.  Just too long. Just kind of ugly.


I dyed it using RIT royal blue. Cut off the bottom (good bye holes!). And then fixed the funky bodice. Here is my end dress! A fun, simple dress for the summer nights. Great for an evening of grilling. :)


For more pictures and information on this dress click here. I have been doing well for my 60 days of blogging to DC goal, filled with refashions, sewing, and crafts- it is all here on my blog. :)

Happy Monday Refashioners!

xoxoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Refashion said...

The dress is sooooooo much better now Lauren! It looks very cute.
Debbie
EOD

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

ADORABLE!