Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Tom Binns Inspired Colorful Cameos

Tom Binns necklace






While these pieces are very beautiful, they just don't fit into my budget.  
So I created my own  - - - >


This is so easy to do.  All you need is a cameo, some nail polish, and a chain or bead necklace.



This was one of mine before painting.
Paint the cameo with nailpolish colors of your choice.  I used a toothpick to help get the nailpolish in the little nooks and crannies.
Attach to a chain or beads and your necklace is ready to go!

See more photos on my blog.

5 comments:

La La Lauren!!! said...

love these pendants! so nice! makes me want to try some!

LaLaLauren EOD

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

They're just lovely! :)

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Really like the lime and purple cameo. A month ago I bought a tatty old cameo so thanks for the idea. Now all I have to do is find were I put it so I can make a start on this cool refashion.

Corina said...

Those prices are ridiculous. Good for you making your own, which came out nice by the way! $445 for a necklace that looks like it's made from plastic beads. Seriously?

concretenprimroses said...

Wonderful. I love your jewelry. I've bought nail polish and started experimenting!
Kathy