Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Top with a man shirt

Hi everybody,
I have been following all of your amazing refashioning posts and I am happy to take part of this adventure!!! I like recreate things from old, used... and I was very inspiring by all of you! I am from France, living in Bordeaux (south west). I spent an amazing year last year in New Zealand travelling all around the country (our blog adventure HERE) , but my English is still very poor. So, please, be kind and mercyful!!!

To start I will show you a new top from one of my unused husband's shirt.

BEFORE

AFTER

Please, come and visit my blog: pimprelys
and the link to the article: pimprelys top vichy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Never tire of a mens shirt refashion, your neckline and sleeves are fabulous thanks for sharing

Erica EOD

concretenprimroses said...

Wow that is wonderful.
Gotta love men's shirts.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Nice designed clothing, here is my designer's cloth too blue shirt

Ghislain&Claire said...

Thank you so much for your comments! I realized with my blog that I love refashion more than pure creation. Old cloth help me to be creative and original. I will share you more refashion with pleasure.