Saturday, September 08, 2012

Baby Bang Sneakers

Mr"I am turning 4" requested his own personalised fireworks sneakers. I had previously created my Big Bang Sneakers which he fell in love with. His only stipulation was that the background be his favourite colour which is orange. He mixed the orange together himself and boy was it bright! but he loved it. He could hold his own tutorial on how to create orange.

So we started with this.

And ended up with this.
Happy 4th Birthday Ollie.

To see how these Baby Bang Sneakers were created and to make your own designer style shoelaces come visit me at recycledrepurposedrenewed.

1 comment:

hot sale jewelry said...

I know your blog from my friend's introduction .He said your blog is very beautiful and full of useful things .So I come here.And I cannot agree with him any more isabel marant sneakers