Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Eddie Bauer turtleneck to skirt!

I found this fun striped turtleneck at goodwill one day. The knit was of good quality and thick. I liked the stripes. But I did not like the top on me.

Blah. Just too much busy-ness on this top. I decided to turn it into a skirt. I took it in, cut off the sleeves, and the turtleneck part. This is what I got!


Really happy with the results! This skirt may come in really handy come this fall b/c I can be able to pair it with a long sleeve shirt, tights, and my boots and be on my way!

For a tutorial of how I made this skirt, click here. I have now completed 43 days of my 60 days to DC blogging challenge and I am surprised that I have made it! More on that here.

Xoxoxoxo,
Lauren


1 comment:

Cucicucicoo said...

much cuter as a skirt! :) lisa