Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hubby's Sweater :)

Hey there! I've been wearing my hubby's sweater a lot lately, because it got so cold and rainy here and I needed something cozy to keep me warm. Well he finally gave it up and now it's officially mine! :)
And of course I refashioned it a bit... (it was way too big)


I took the sides a bit to make it smaller and stitched some grey lace around the edges and there you go:


Now all I need is large cup of coffee! :)
I hope you liked it!
http://nina-mia.blogspot.co.uk/ 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is so much potential in our men's wardrobes! Great feminine touch with your choice of grey lace

Erica EOD

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Sometimes it's the smallest changes that make the biggest impact! Really nice. So much more feminine now.