Friday, September 07, 2012

The Jersey Shore Called....

I don't know why I bought this skirt. I really don't know why....

It is really hideous. I am not even a fan of animal print either. It just reminded me of the show Jersey Shore on MTV. Like snooki's grandmother would wear this.  But why pockets?? Why???

I removed the pockets, took out the zipper, cut off the top, put the zipper back in, slimmed it down, and added a hook/eye. I wound up with this skirt and paired it with a blue skirt to remember the blue part of the skirt I took off.

 I'm not saying it still isn't a bit of the jersey shore in it but at least the pockets with bows are gone! For more information about this refashion click here.

Fist bump,
LaLaLauren

1 comment:

twobutterflies said...

I'm not a huge fan of animal print either but your skirt is really cute!