Thursday, October 18, 2012

From the Treasure Trove

I've been assembly bits and bobs together to make some jewelry lately.

First up is a necklace I received from an on-line swap party:
as a statement I thought it was a little plain
so I added a few more pieces to it
now I have a manifesto necklace!
metallic thread, wire & bead choker
and close-up view













to form my pennies from heaven ribbon pin!






here we have bits sewn together...

vintage metal board game pieces tied to silken cord necklace

To see more homespun jewelry go from trash to treasure, visit Project Minima, "Treasure Trove" and/or go to my Fall Clothes page.

And thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Pao, that necklace turned out to be a mega-superstar-statement necklace. I love, love it! You are such a talented woman. All your pieces are wonderful.

pao said...

Hey Debbi, I didn't know you were on here! Glad you like them. As someone who accessorizes so well, your compliments mean a lot!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Stunning transformation.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I adore your turquoise necklace with extra adornments

Erica EOD

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Wow! That turquoise necklace seriously made me gasp when I saw it!!!Amazing! I've never made jewelry, but you are inspiring me to want to try!
Beth

pao said...

Alright, can't wait to see what you come up with!