Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pottery Barn dress

I found a couple pretty pillowcases at the thrift store a while back for $.99 each.   They are from Pottery Barn and are so sweet.
IMG_3142
With a blank tee from Kaylee’s closet, I attached part of the pillowcase to the bottom,  adding a few pleats to make it work.
IMG_3190
IMG_3191
The flower decal has three parts to it:
A fabric flower cut from the pillowcase
A silk flower with a few layers glued on with fabric glue
An old clip on earring from an estate sale glued into the center.  

Thanks for looking!
Love,
Amy Jo at The Little Moments

3 comments:

Refashion said...

Gorgeous skirt and what a cute model you have!

Debbie
EOD

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Such a cute idea! She looks adorable. Love the flower detail!
Beth

concretenprimroses said...

What a lovely ensemble. She looks just precious in it. I like both ideas very much. (I wish I could do the same for me!)
Kathy